Version 2

[This is version 2 of H|p-H0p Dec^f. Recognize.]

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Sorry ❤ ✌ 😊

Peace, fam!  Sorry for not posting recently.

Over the last 9 years, I have posted over 200 albums and EP's that I've edited - it's been a blast providing exclusive, quality content for y'all (and for myself).  

I haven't been able to make editing music a priority in the last few months; when that changes, I'll start posting again.  

In the meantime, be good to yourselves and the people around you.  

-Decaf

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for update.I just remembered this amazing site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decaf, for starters I can't thank you enough for all the hours of clean hip hop I got to play for my employees at my old job. That's all mainly due to your hard work and time you gave this site. Most sincerest of thank yous. @Antgon also held me down lovely with some classic edits. Even though I don't need clean versions anymore. I wanted you to know that you are appreciated. Hope everyone is taking care of themselves It's a crazy world . I'm trying to earn little pieces of my life back. Be good brotherπŸ‘Š. @Antgon ,, thank you again. Email me if I didn't pay you 100%.

    ReplyDelete